Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hooted LG Viewty KU990R yesterday…

KU990R

I hooted a S$0 LG Viewty KU990R together with a new 2-yrs iTwo Youth Plan yesterday. Finally, my dream of getting a smartphone came alive. It comes with 5MP camera. The phone was comparable to the new expensive iPhone from Apple. but there are not as many features as what iPhone can provide with. However, this phone was just another perfect alternative to iPhone if you are just like me, not willing to fork out more $$.

I tested it but was kind of disappointed with the final quality on the computer screen.

P180109_17.29

What you see above is shot using the phone. Looks kind of nice at this resolution, but when I increased the resolution, the picture gets pixilated at a few points on the photo.

The music player in the phone was a match to what I have with my Walkman phone W850i. The sound quality was just perfect for me.

The whole phone itself was solely based on touch-screen technique. No actual keypad on the phone, so you have to use your fingers to hit the screen-shown keypad. Or BEST, handwriting. Just loved it. Especially when I need to SMS using Chinese characters.

This phone is going to last long for me until something finds me that proves to have better offerings. Haha~~

No comments: