Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 and still counting......

It was the start of the year 2010 31 days ago. Tomorrow will be the first day of the second month of 2010. At the same, it will be 4 mths and 11 days to my ORD day. All the pains and fun I have went through are worth-while. I am enjoying myself after my team's major operational-readiness examination.

In about 6 - 7 mths, I will be studying in NTU [BSc (Hons) in Biological Science]. Though I have the honour to start from 2nd year, I fear that it will turn out stressful for me. The 2 years of National Service have left me too relaxed. I have been trying to get back my momentum of study enthusiasm.

When Chinese zodiac 'Tiger' comes to the earth on 14 Feb, as according to the horoscope prediction for my zodiac, my luck, wealth and love might be greatly affected. It warns me to be alert at all times in all of what I will be doing. Though I might not be as superstitious as most, my body and mind tell me of this feeling.

This year, I must prepare myself to jump over a lot of hurdles. I hope that all will go smoothly. I think that 2009 was quite a bad year for me. Somemore that 2010 might be a bad year for me too. I nearly got depression and there was point of time that I nearly wanted to commit suicide. I cannot really take all the sh!ts, feeling that my life is sucky. Wish myself good luck!

No comments: